How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation or Publisher file to Turnitin?
Turnitin doesn’t accept Microsoft PowerPoint or Publisher so if you need to submit work in these formats, e.g. a presentation or a poster, you must convert your files to PDF first.
- Open your file and from the File menu choose Save As
- At Save as Type choose PDF from the drop menu
- If you are required to include Notes, choose the ‘Options…’ function.
- From ‘Publish What:’ choose the Notes Pages option
- Select OK and then Save for conversion to occur
Note if you are using a PowerPoint version prior to 2007, contact the Turnitin Officer for assistance